Haakaa Colostum Collector Set - 6 pcs.
- #What’s Colostrum?# Normally, in the last few weeks of pregnancy, a few drops or a small amount of colostrum will flow out from the mother's nipples. The colostrum is rich in nutrients, high in protein and low in fat, it is easily absorbed by the newborn. Preparing to collect them in advance because it has great benefit for your baby.
- #How to collect, store and feed colostrum?# Only using the Haakaa Colostrum Collector can do these. A small-volume collector can help moms collect each drop of breast milk without wasting and without transferring it to any container to cause waste or pollution. After sucking the colostrum, cover with its leak-proof stopper to ensure it will not leak. It can be stored directly in the fridge. When you ready to feed your newborn, squeeze the milk collector to feed the liquid gold to your newborns!
- #Why choose Haakaa Colostrum Collector?# Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, stop using the needle colostrum collector and disposable plastic products. Provide better storage solution for breastfeeding moms. The collector made of high-quality silicone, and it is BPA Free, non-toxic and feel free to use for newborns and moms.
- #What’ll you get from this package?# Each set includes 6 collectors, which is 4ml container size, in a a portable transparent PP box and comes with a white cotton cleaning wipes. Use the box to store your colostrum collector and carry the collectors around with you at any time, and then you could collect the colostrum immediately. Clean the breasts with cotton wipe before and after collection. Colostrum usually may only produces a couple of days, so don’t miss the best times.
- #Recommend from Haakaa.# Clean each colostrum collector before use with hot steam or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Store products in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any left over